When you want to come in for an effective tooth whitening treatment, consider Zoom! whitening. Thanks to its easy one-hour treatment plans, it is always a great opportunity to think about what Zoom! whitening can do for you, including the following:
– Most drinks and some foods are capable of staining and discoloring teeth, but Zoom! whitening can bleach them away.
– Many teeth stains linger deep within a tooth, but Zoom! whitening uses gels that can go deep within a tooth to gently bleach away stains and discolorations.
– Zoom! whitening kits for at-home use can be given by your dentist if you would like to touch up blemishes and discolorations on your own time.
– Zoom! whitening treatments can be administered in our office in about an hour, giving you a whiter smile from your very first visit.
– It is important to remember that although Zoom! whitening is extremely effective at removing stains, it cannot prevent future stains from occurring.
To learn more about Zoom! whitening treatments, contact Dr. Bertha Bravo and our team by calling us at 516-485-1145. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our dentist in Hempstead, New York, is happy to help. Your smile deserves the very best of care, and we can offer it!